Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining , Coffee, Tea Espresso,Coffee,/sensiferous981611.html,Grinder,easy,Manual,$12,Portable,Grinder,smartd.ru,f,Detachable,Grinder $12 Manual Coffee Grinder Grinder Detachable Grinder easy Portable f Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Coffee, Tea Espresso Manual Coffee Grinder Detachable easy Courier shipping free shipping Portable f Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining , Coffee, Tea Espresso,Coffee,/sensiferous981611.html,Grinder,easy,Manual,$12,Portable,Grinder,smartd.ru,f,Detachable,Grinder $12 Manual Coffee Grinder Grinder Detachable Grinder easy Portable f Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Coffee, Tea Espresso Manual Coffee Grinder Detachable easy Courier shipping free shipping Portable f
1. Portable and compact size, lightweight and easy to carry, suitable for both household and office use.
2. Featuring detachable design, it can be washed throughly and adjustable design is to meet different people's needs.
3. Can be used to grind coffee beans, grains, spice and other dry stuff.
4. The ergonomically designed handle is comfortable to grip and easy to operate, saving time and effort.
5. This manual grinder is easy to use and hard to broke, making it ideal for home use.
6. The excellent grinding result allows you to drink tasty coffee at any time, a perfect gift for coffee lover.
Item Type: Grinder
Material: PP+PS+Stainless Steel Handle + Ceramic Grinding Core
Grinder Size: Approx. 18.5 x 9.5 x 6.5cm / 7.3 x 3.7 x 2.6in
Cup Size Approx. 10 x 6.5cm / 3.9 x 2.6in
Handle Size Approx. 13cm / 5.1in
Weight: Approx. 335g / 11.8oz
1 x Grinder
1 x Handle
1 x Instruction
Archives of Pharmacy Practice (APP) ISSN [2320-5210] / E-ISSN [ 2045-080X ] is a Peer-reviewed online open-access journal. Archives of Pharmacy Practice (APP) will provide a forum for the researchers for dissemination and exchange of scientific knowledge in the health sciences.
APP will publish four issues in a year. However, frequent supplements can be published keeping in view the number of accepted articles
Abstracting and Indexing Information
The journal is registered with the following abstracting partners:
Thomson Reuters (ISI-ESCI), Scopus, Baidu Scholar, CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), EBSCO Publishing's Electronic Databases, Exlibris – Primo Central, Google Scholar, Hinari, Infotrieve, National Science Library, ProQuest, TdNet
The journal is indexed with, or included in, the following:
DOAJ, EMBASE/ Excerpta Medica, Emerging Sources Citation Index, Index Copernicus.
Journal/Association are committed to meeting and upholding standards of ethical behavior at all stages of the publication process. We follow closely the industry associations, such as the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) and World Association of Medical Editors (WAME), that set standards and provide guidelines for best practices in order to meet these requirements. For a summary of our specific policies regarding duplicate publication, conflicts of interest, patient consent, etc.
Open Access Publication and Creative Commons Licensing
This is an open-access journal, and articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 License, which allows others to remix, tweak, and build upon the work non-commercially, as long as appropriate credit is given and the new creations are licensed under the identical terms.
While advertisements are crucial to this journal to be able to keep all content free for everyone, ethical considerations are in place to ensure the integrity of the journal and its content:
Scope of the journal
APP will encourage the submission in the following areas:
“APP” will be willing to publish original research, peer-reviewed articles of current international interest in the form of papers, solicited reviews, case reports, short communications, conference proceedings, discussion forums and letters.
- Pharmacotherapy planning
- Pharmacy Practice
- Social Aspects of Pharmacy and medicine
- Health Policy
- Future prospects of Pharmacy Practice
- Role of Pharmacist in Public health
- Therapeutic Guidelines
- Public Health
- Community Pharmacy
- Radio Pharmacy
- Patient Management
- Research and development
- Pharmaceutical technology
- Pharma- Marketing
- Drug information
- MTM programs
- Rational Use of Drug
- Pharmacist managed clinics, i.e diabetic clinic, warfarin clinic etc
- Interventions adopted to improve the quality of life and treatment outcome
- Pharmacy education
- Health care team approaches and innovation for the treatment outcomes
- Drug Saftey
- Health Literacy etc